Greater Twin Cities Golden Retriever Club
February 2, 2019
General Meeting Minutes
Charney Petroske called the meeting to order at 7:50 pm, Saturday, February 2, 2019, at Helping Paws in Hopkins. In attendance: Charney Petroske, Vice President, Sarah Gaalswyk, Treasurer, Joanne Dalby, Performance, Dar Yoho, Field, Laurie Hanson, Conformation, Lisa Bugman, Performance. Absent: Karen Ander, President, Cindy Engler, Secretary, Judy Super, Field
We did not have printed minutes, but a motion was passed to approve minutes as posted on the website.
· Dues are due! $20 for individual, $25 for Family
· Dues are due before the banquet
· Two prospective members were in attendance for their second meeting
· Three door prizes were raffled by Deb!
· January specialty completed. Both shows filled.
· Raffle brought about $800. Thank you to the volunteers for the show and raffle.
· August specialty being led by Deb, LuAnn and Eileen.
· WC/WCX date planned for Sunday, September 15 as prior years.
· March Obedience Trial is approved for March 23-24 at Total Recall in Hugo, MN.
· March 6th closing date
· Application in process for August Specialty
· Volunteers needed.
· Health Clinic set for May 4th. Services offered and pricing subject to final approval by Inver Grove staff
· Sign-up sheet to be passed around general meeting for volunteers
· Need about 12 people
· March 2 is the Date!
· A mini-raffle is planned to help support the August Specialty trophies.
· Charney shared the Alyssa is retiring from the club website. We need a new volunteer for this area.
· Charney Petroske has been nominated for President, Michelle Meyer for Vice President, Deb Rahm and Luann Runkle for Conformation and Andrea McConico for field.
Meeting adjourned 8:15 pm